- grace: O did I tell you? My art teacher ..thingie.. offered to give me an easel!
- me: An eagle?
- grace: Yeah.. an easel
- me: Where'd she get an eagle?
- grace: ....From.. her.. mother?
- me: I didn't even know they had pet eagles..
- grace: ...wait.. hold on a sec.. an easSSSSsel!
oriented program seriously sucks. I still have like. no foundations education, though freshmen year was “Foundations of the Visual Arts”
I have to buy a fucking $40 lecture from some guy in California to learn anything about form.
and the main thing i’ve learned is how terribly behind i am. I need to train. in drawing. that’s right.
if i could carry some de-awkwardifier around in my pocket
draw straight lines.